Silliman University
Good day to you! Get more profile points everytime you log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silliman University
Good day to you! Get more profile points everytime you log in.
Silliman University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

short story: gay litt of immense proportions

3 posters

Go down

short story: gay litt of immense proportions Empty short story: gay litt of immense proportions

Post by Mark Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:06 am

extremely homo erotic.
MORE THAN JUST AN INVITATION

He was fascinating. His eyes were a shade of brown like caramel, but his hair was as black as coal. His nose rose like an eagle in waiting and dipped down to his lush pink lips. Every angle of his was perfect. His chin gave me a sense of awe, noticing it being sharp but smoothly caressing his subtlety carved cheeks. His ears were small and gently tucked in the side of his head, revealing his softly layered hair.

“Is this an angel?” I asked myself or is this an incarnation of the mythical Adonis, the beloved of Aphrodite?

I withdrew my penetrating stare at this young man upon noticing him noticing me. I clutch my attaché case and walked quickly across the bustling hall of the college I’m teaching at. His image lingered in my head.

I braced myself for the moment of reckoning- my first day as a teacher, a mathematics teacher at that. A deep breath and I was in the room filled with twenty seemingly quaint ladies, ten random young boys, and that one lad that I saw in the hallway. He gave me a very courteous smile, and I smiled back. I asked them there names and got myself acquainted with them. I introduced myself as Leonardo de Galvez, there University Algebra teacher from Manila who got his masters in Singapore and is finishing his PhD in Silliman due to some financial constrains.

I tried to be as passive to the young lad as much as I could but his eyes were so intense that I could not help but stare at him.

After class, he talked to me. John Alvares was his name, taking up his bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, now in his sophomore year. He asked me for my number and email address so he may contact me if he had trouble with some of my homeworks.

He left, leaving me breathless and in awe.

His speech was impeccable. His dedication to the subject was unparalleled by any of his classmates. He was instantly my reason for coming to class. He gave me good score and I gave him good grades. All was as cordial as ever. I was his Math teacher with a little innocent crush on him. He was my dashing golden student who got high marks and was attentive in class.

One night I got a message from him. I treated it as one of the many text messages I receive from many of my students but the message was something different.

Sir… I’m alone… no one to talk to, and so depressed. Would you mind being with me tonight? Don’t worry this will be our little secret.

I was speechless. Ten minutes passed by with me just reading his message over and over again. I didn’t have the guts to reply. Then he sent me a second message.

Sir, I’ve been noticing your stare since classes started… I’m not numb. I have had a lot of men fall in love with me and I don’t mind. I won’t be taking this against you or anything. I just want to be with someone tonight. I’m already outside. Won’t you let me in?

I froze. I inched myself toward the window and saw a tall figure at the gate. He waved. I did nothing but smiled.

I rushed to the door and opened the gate and let him in. We stood in my apartment’s sala for a very awkward minute and then he took off his jacket and asked for a drink. I, having said nothing, went to the bar and mixed him a drink I learned in Singapore.

My mind went nuts! There was this hot beautiful eighteen year old boy in my sofa waiting for me to do something and there I was doing nothing but staring at him.

And then I actually spoke. What’s your problem? I asked He said he broke up with his girlfriend for two years. I tried to be as unassuming as possible as what was to come next, but we both know what was happening. He inched towards me and grabbed my right arm. He slowly led my hand towards his chest. He gave me a tour around his lean body. I was madly aroused. He noticed and took off his shirt revealing his muscular body. He took of my shirt and my pants and he led my hand to his shorts and guided me taking them off. We were naked, only for the white pieces off cloth, our underwear, we had around our waists.

He had a huge bulge. He was already hot.

So many things rushed through my mind. The consequences of doing this act were tremendous. But there was a part of me which really wanted to push him to the wall and give him the greatest fuck of his life. That part of me was dominating.

I slowly pulled down his boxers and saw a beautifully hard cock. Red and utterly ripe for the picking, his cock was eight inches long and thick as hell. I took it and shoved it in my throat and I fucked him as hard as I could. I went in him through the ass and gave him a pumping he would never forget. We did it again and again.

…to be continued…
Mark
Mark
SK Freshman
SK Freshman

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-03-03

http://insanechemist.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

short story: gay litt of immense proportions Empty Re: short story: gay litt of immense proportions

Post by xentago Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:46 am

What the heck!!!!

Where did you get this piece Mark?

Cge man ka pabitin oi..Very Happy

...X
xentago
xentago
SK Senior
SK Senior

Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

short story: gay litt of immense proportions Empty Re: short story: gay litt of immense proportions

Post by Mark Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:04 pm

i wrote it... good or bad?
Mark
Mark
SK Freshman
SK Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by xentago Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:09 pm

Cool kaayo, mura cya manga or mini story. Mura cya true, mura cya diary.

...X
xentago
xentago
SK Senior
SK Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 pm

PART II

There we were, naked and utterly drained. Sweat drenched he stood up and said not as single word. I readily covered myself and stared at him dressing.

Is this true? Was it real? Did I just fuck my math student?

He turned around and gave me a smile. The same smile I saw on that faithful day when I first met him. The smile gave me a sense of delight. I have conquered such a beautiful Apollo. An Apollo – a god – so distant, but now so near.

He gave me his hand to help me up. He kissed me in the cheek and whispered to my ear his farewell.

No one will know. Swear. See you on Monday.

He left. Leaving me alone. His image lingered in my mind. His smile plastered on my heart, I went to sleep.

Monday…

I dressed up and went to school, trying to be as casual and as passive as always to the bustling halls filled with familiar and unfamiliar faces. Keeping an eagle’s eye on the lad I love.
Mark
Mark
SK Freshman
SK Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:51 pm

to be continued
Mark
Mark
SK Freshman
SK Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by xentago Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:14 pm

Pede ko m.comment Mark?

...X
xentago
xentago
SK Senior
SK Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 am

cge go.
Mark
Mark
SK Freshman
SK Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:35 am

i post my works to be critiqued by the public. i welcome any comments on my work. I appreciate any form of critique.
Mark
Mark
SK Freshman
SK Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by taintedpink Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:55 am

hehe. im starting to think you're gay. or not.

anyways, you should make a lot more of this stuff. lurve it.

good work man. i bow down to you.
taintedpink
taintedpink
SK Sophomore
SK Sophomore

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-08-02

http://profiles.friendster.com/kissingforcash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:47 am

bwahahahaha... i dunno... maybe i AM gay.... maybe...
Mark
Mark
SK Freshman
SK Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by taintedpink Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:09 am

we all are gay? arent we? happy bah. lol.
taintedpink
taintedpink
SK Sophomore
SK Sophomore

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-08-02

http://profiles.friendster.com/kissingforcash

Back to top Go down

Post by xentago Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:10 am

Hey! Where naman ang continuation? Bitin au.

...X
xentago
xentago
SK Senior
SK Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum